"You've never heard me say anything about [Bellator]. I have no beef with them whatsoever. We're doing our thing, and they're doing their thing. I know you guys want me to say, 'Yeah, [expletive] them.' But if you look back throughout history, all these guys that people say, 'Oh, he goes out to hurt and kill all these other promotions,' I've gone after the promotions that have come after me. When you come out and talk a bunch of [expletive] about our company and how we're doing business and how you're going to take us down and beat us, now you've picked a fight. And now we're going to fight until somebody wins and somebody loses. That's the way it's traditionally gone with these other companies out there. The people from Bellator, they've never said anything about us or our business or the way we do business. And I have nothing (bad) to say about them either. They're out there doing their thing, and good for them."
Source: http://www.mmatorch.com/artman2/publish/quicknews/article_10886.shtml
Luiz Cane Dos Caras Jr Phil Cardella Roan Jucao Carneiro Shane The Engineer Carwin Jason Hollywood Chambers Ryo Piranha Chonan Dan The Sandman Christison Logan The Pink Pounder Clark Steve The Snake Claveau
No comments:
Post a Comment